fontsizeup fontsizedown

 français    English  
read Short stay visa (Schengen visa)

Latest News

A Schengen short stay visa, also called type "C" visa, is a visa intended for visitors in Europe (up to 90 days by semester) valid for the 26 States member of the Schengen agreement. [read ...]

Our address

4101 Reservoir Road NW
Washington DC 20007

Our email address :

Our fax number : (202) 944 6212

Useful Links

| Site map |
Facebook Flickr Delicious Youtube Dailymotion Twitter RSS